Want to eat well, but feel as though you don’t have the time or money to make it happen?
No worries, sister. I got you!
Nourish your body with delicious, healthy meals while saving time and money with Back to Basics —
A guide to help you eat well, no matter what your budget and time constraints are.
This 26-page guide contains:
- Meal planning guide with simple, delicious, plant based recipes
- A grocery shopping list and tips to help you save time and money in the grocery store
- Tried and true goal setting strategies with a printable goal sheet
…everything you need to nourish your body so it functions in tip top shape.
And because I want you to feel super confident and empowered when shopping and preparing meals — when you purchase, you’ll also receive a special BONUS 3-Day Meal Plan, complete with recipes and shopping list.
(Note: Because of the downloadable nature of this product, eBook purchases are non-refundable)
HOW IT WORKS:
- You click that pink button up there and purchase The Back to Basics Guide (thanks!).
- You’ll receive a super secret email (shhhh…) with a link to download The Guide.
- Save your copy of The Back to Basics Guide on up to 3 devices (ipad, tablet, etc).
- You read the guide, complete all the tasks at your leisure, and then dance with glee in your vibrant, healthy body.
Want a little extra help and support on your journey to good health and delicious eats?
UPGRADE your purchase and receive three 30 minute private nutrition counseling sessions
that you can use within a 2-month time frame.
Get your health questions answered + personalized dietary recommendations!
Shall I upgrade you?
How this works:
- Click the link above to purchase your e-book and your sessions (I appreciate you!).
- Once you purchase, you’ll receive TWO really important emails – one to download The Guide and another with a super special link to schedule your private sessions and fill out an intake form.
- You fill out your intake form and do the running man because you’re about to be the healthiest you’ve ever been!